The city of Beaumont, along with several surrounding jurisdictions, is offering a grace period through February 21,2016 for outstanding warrants.
The warrant sweep targets individuals with outstanding fines related to misdemeanors such as traffic and city ordinance violations begins February 22nd. Through February 21st, those individuals with class C warrants can submit payment in advance of the sweep.
The grace period provides the individual with an opportunity to avoid being arrested while driving, at home, or at their place of business during the enforcement phase, which runs through February 28th.
To determine if there is an outstanding warrant, individuals charged with an offense may call (409)980-7200. You can also view active warrants in the City of Beaumont here.
Individuals with outstanding warrants in the City of Beaumont have a number of options for paying their fines:
- IN PERSON Beaumont Municipal Court at 700 Orleans Beaumont Texas 77701 Monday through Friday at 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Individuals do not have to present their original citation; however, the person appearing before the court must be the individual charged with the violation. Payments are accepted by cash, debit card, credit card, or money order. There is also a night drop box located on the Forsythe side of the building.
- BY MAIL PO Box 3827, Beaumont Texas 77704
- BY PHONE 1-800-887-5931
- ONLINE www.beaumonttexas.wpengine.com
Surrounding jurisdictions also provide the opportunity to check for outstanding warrants and make payments:
- Port Arthur at www.portarthur.net
- Lumberton at www.trafficpayment.com
- Jefferson County at www.co.jefferson.tx.us
- Hardin County at www.co.hardin.tx.us
- Bridge City at www.bridgecity.tex.com/bc
- Groves at (409) 960-5748