Send email directly to Beaumont 311.

Call 311

Dial 3-1-1 for Beaumont 311 Service.

Fill out an online 311 service request form.

Report a non-emergency before 7am or after 6pm

Beaumont 3-1-1

Beaumont’s non-emergency service request line staff is available to field questions, concerns, or reports of high weeds, street issues, stray animals, junk cars, and more. We can also connect you to a city department or employee…

3-1-1 Mobile

3-1-1 customers can access our service on their mobile device. Smart phone or tablet users simply download the Beaumont 311 application on their device. When you spot a problem, simply launch the app, select an issue, take a picture, and tap submit. The application picks up your exact location and sends the request to the city’s 311 service request staff.  3-1-1 hours are Monday – Sunday from 7:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. (excluding holidays)

Google Play Store

Apple iTunes

Beaumont 3-1-1 will send an automatic “Service Request” to the corresponding department for their response. A reference number is assigned to each Service Request and the public can use this reference number to track the status of their request.

You can fill out a 311 customer satisfaction survey here. Please take a few moments to tell us what you think about the City of Beaumont’s 311 Service. Your feedback is critical to helping the City improve your 311 experience.

Yes, if you are located outside of the Beaumont area you can call 409-980-8311 to reach the city’s 3-1-1 operators.

Yes, through the use of a third-party service 3-1-1 operators are able to connect you with translators who speak various languages and will join the call to assist.

Yes, all you need to do is call 3-1-1 to sign up in order to receive updates on severe weather events, hazardous road conditions, or other emergency notification topics. You will need to provide your name, home or business address,  and cell phone number. You can find more information about emergency notification requests by going to the City’s Emergency Management website.

You can call Entergy at 1-800-368-3749 to report broken or damaged street lights. You can also go to Entergy’s website to report broken or damaged street lights.

Other Important Phone Numbers

Police, fire and medical emergencies

Police, non-emergencies

Report a power outages (Entergy)

Report a broken street lamp (Entergy)

City Jobline apply online

Water Customer Service (billing)

Municipal Court (billing)