The Beaumont Municipal Airport was originally constructed during the Great Depression as a Works Progress Administration Project (WPA) and activated on October 1, 1937. The Army Air Corps used the field during World War II as a base of operations for antisubmarine patrols. Commercial service was provided by Trans-Texas Airways and Delta Airlines until 1946 at which point the Jefferson County Airport was opened. The City of Beaumont has operated the Beaumont Municipal Airport as a general aviation facility since that time. The original terminal building was replaced in the late 1970s by a new terminal building and aircraft parking apron. The City has continued to make appropriate improvements to the airfield and terminal area since this time.
Hours of Operation 7am to 7pm 7 Days a week
Contact Information City of Beaumont – FBO
455 Keith Road
Beaumont, TX 77713