The Calder Twilight 5K will begin and end at Rao’s Bakery, near the corner of Calder and 10th. Race time is 7 p.m. on Friday, June 13, and the Beaumont Police Department will be closing intersections along the route beginning at 5 p.m. The route will be closed to through-traffic. Residents who live along or within the course will be allowed through only when there is a clearing in race traffic.
The route includes the portion of Calder Avenue between First Street and 11th Street. It includes part of the Oaks Historic District up 8th Street to Gladys, back down 9th Street to Calder.
- Start at Rao’s Bakery (1Oth& Calder)
- Head west on Calder to 11th Street
- Turn around, head east on Calder to the tracks
- Turn around, head west on Calder
- Turn right on 8th Street to Gladys
- Turn left on Gladys to 9th Street
- Turn left on 9th Street to Calder
- Turn right on Calder
- FINISH at Rao’s