Council meetings are held every Tuesday at 1:30 p.m. in Council Chambers, located on the 1st floor of City Hall, 801 Main Street, Beaumont, TX. Councilmembers’ offices are located on the 3rd floor of City Hall in Room 300.
Notice: Some devices might appear to have blurry text. To adjust this, there is a box right above the page with a drop-down that says fit window, fit width, fit height and then 100%, 50% and 25%. When you adjust the page to 25% the page becomes clear without the blurry look for most devices/browsers. You may need to adjust these settings depending on your particular device/browser. If you are still unable to adjust the text, you can select the option to print using the Printer button above the displayed image, which will download the file in a PDF version. This will give you a clearer image of the pages since once it is a PDF you don’t have the compression that is required for the website.
To view Council Meeting Minutes
- Click on the button to the left that you are interested in viewing. You will be taken to the requested folder.
- Click on the column description to change the sort field and/or order.
If the page opens to the main directory, follow the steps below.
- Click on City Clerk.
- Click on Official Records.
- Click on the folder for the files you would like to view.
- You will then be able to search within the folder or you can browse to a specific year.
Click here for instructions on how to download the council video to your computer.
Please note, our posted video for City Council is processed by an outside vendor. It can take several hours after the live meeting for the processing to be completed and the video to be posted.