Mayor Pro Tem
Married to: Kenneth Mouton
Children: Julian Mouton; Karmen Mouton
Grandchildren: Julian Mouton, Jr.; Kash Mouton
Robin Donatta Mouton is a lifelong resident of Beaumont, Texas and a 1978 graduate of Hebert High School. Robin enjoyed a successful career as a sales executive for AT & T and retired after 32 years of dedicated service in 2010.
Robin is a member of the Communications Workers of America (CWA) Union where she previously served in leadership roles for many of the union programs. Robin’s passion for neighborhood and community progress has been displayed through her lifelong commitment to volunteerism while serving at neighborhood schools, churches, and local foundations. Robin is a faithful member of the Paradise Baptist Church where she serves in various capacities.
- National League of Cities
- Board Member
- Public Safety Crime Prevention Committee
- Texas Municipal League
- Board Member
- Texas Association of Black City Councilmembers
- Executive Board Member
- Co-Chair of the Greater South Park Neighbors Partnership Committee
- Black Telecommunication Professionals Inc.
- Hebert High School Alumni Executive Board Member
- Former – CWA Local 6139 (District Steward)
- Mayor Pro Tem 2016-2017
- Certified Municipal Official (CMO) 2017-present
- Committee under the umbrella of NLC – National Black Caucus of Local Elected Officials (NBC-LEO)- Member and Executive Board of Directors
- Committee under the umbrella of TML – Texas Association of Black City Council Members (TABCCM)-Member and Board of Directors