Check here for the Southeast Texas Long Term Recovery
Click here for important information regarding recovery for COVID-19
Register to receive emergency alerts by phone and email
Click here to find disaster recovery information and assistance.
Learn more about emergency management
This section includes information and a series of templates to assist with building emergency operations plans for the individual, business, health facilities and others.
This section includes information regarding the City of Beaumont evacuation and re-entry process, as well as information regarding registry for evacuation assistance.
This section includes information regarding safety and readiness precautions as well as emergency response tips.
Hurricane and Severe Weather
- Insurance Tips for Hurricane Season
- Home Inventory Checklist
- FEMA Disaster Assistance Information
- Generator Safety
- Tornado Preparedness Guide
- Preparedness Information
This section includes the current Emergency Management response plans for the City of Beaumont.
- Basic Plan
- Annex A – Warning
- Annex B – Communications
- Annex C – Shelter & Mass Care
- Annex D – Radiation
- Annex E – Evacuation & Appendix 3
- Annex F – Firefighting
- Annex G – Law Enforcement
- Annex H – Health & Medical
- Annex I – Public Information
- Annex J – Recovery
- Annex K – Public Works & Engineering
- Annex L – Utilities
- Annex M – Resource Management
- Annex N – EOC Direction & Control
- Annex O – Human Services
- Annex P – Hazard Mitigation
- Annex Q – Hazardous Materials
- Annex R – Search & Rescue
- Annex S – Transportation
- Annex T – Donations Management
- Annex U – Legal
- Annex V – Terrorist Incident
- Annex W – Finance