Click here for cold weather tips, water utility tips and winter storm information.
Check here for the Southeast Texas Long Term Recovery
Register to receive emergency alerts by phone and email
Click here to find disaster recovery information and assistance.
Learn more about emergency management
Click here for important information regarding the Jefferson County Emergency Rental Assistance Program
This section includes information and a series of templates to assist with building emergency operations plans for the individual, business, health facilities and others.
This section includes information regarding the City of Beaumont evacuation and re-entry process, as well as information regarding registry for evacuation assistance.
This section includes information regarding safety and readiness precautions as well as emergency response tips.
Hurricane and Severe Weather
- Insurance Tips for Hurricane Season
- Home Inventory Checklist
- FEMA Disaster Assistance Information
- Generator Safety
- Tornado Preparedness Guide
- Preparedness Information
This section includes the current Emergency Management response plans for the City of Beaumont.
- Basic Plan
- Annex A – Warning
- Annex B – Communications
- Annex C – Shelter & Mass Care
- Annex D – Radiation
- Annex E – Evacuation & Appendix 3
- Annex F – Firefighting
- Annex G – Law Enforcement
- Annex H – Health & Medical
- Annex I – Public Information
- Annex J – Recovery
- Annex K – Public Works & Engineering
- Annex L – Utilities
- Annex M – Resource Management
- Annex N – EOC Direction & Control
- Annex O – Human Services
- Annex P – Hazard Mitigation
- Annex Q – Hazardous Materials
- Annex R – Search & Rescue
- Annex S – Transportation
- Annex T – Donations Management
- Annex U – Legal
- Annex V – Terrorist Incident
- Annex W – Finance