- The Central Collections Division provides billing and collection services for the items below at the central cashier location in City Hall.
- Alarm permits and fees
- Alcoholic beverage licenses
- Building permit charges
- Emergency medical service fees
- Landfill disposal fees
- Small business loans
- Water bills
- Weed, litter and demolition charges
- Other miscellaneous fees
- The City of Beaumont is now partnering with MuniServices, LLC to collect Hotel Occupancy Tax. Businesses will file their Hotel Occupancy Tax returns and remit tax payments to MuniServices on behalf of the City.
Online filing is available at www.salestaxonline.com and payment by ACH Debit is allowed online also.
For your convenience the reporting form may also be completed, printed and then mailed.
Reports and payments are due by the 20th of month following each monthly period. Payments should be made payable to: Tax Trust Account.
- Sales tax is collected by the State of Texas Comptroller’s Office. For more information, visit www.cpa.state.tx.us
- The Jefferson County Appraisal District’s Tax Assessor collects property taxes on the City’s behalf. For more information, visit www.jcad.org.