Monday – Thursday
9:00 am to 8:00 pm
Friday & Saturday
9:00 am to 6:00 pm
The R.C. Miller Memorial Library was a gift to the people of Beaumont from R.C. Miller. His wish was “to provide an adequate library which can be used to the greatest possible advantage for the people of this area.
Library Features and Amenities
- Book Drop
- Available 24/7
- Drive up on the West side of the library through the circular drive
- More than 65,000 titles available for loan
- Inter-library loan
- 11 computers for public use
- Children’s play area
- DVDs and Blu-Ray movies for loan
- Audiobooks for loan
- eBooks and eAudiobooks for loan
- Copy Machine
eBooks and eAudiobook TrainingNeed assistance with accessing eBooks? Please contact the Reference Department at 409-866-9487 ext. 3250 to schedule your one-on-one appointment for assistance.
Registration is REQUIRED: Please contact the Literacy Center at 409-835-7924. Classes will be held in the R.C. Miller Conference Room.
- Advanced ESL Classes: Mondays, 6:00 pm
French Classes for Adults
R.C. Miller is pleased to offer FREE Adult Intermediate French classes. Please join us and experience the joy of learning a new language.
- Thursdays, 1:30 pm to 2:30 pm
Stitch and Share (Adult Quilting Club)
Meet with others who share your interest and love of stitching. Plus have an opportunity to give back to your community.
- Wednesdays, 5:30 pm to 6:30 pm
Book Bunch Adult Book Club
Join friends and make new friends as we share and discuss each other’s thoughts and perspectives.
- 3rd Wednesday of every month, 2:00 pm
Texas Gulf Coast Writers
Share, encourage, and inspire.
Open to all writers or those who are interested in any aspect of writing, blogging, stories, poetry, books, illustration, fiction, and nonfiction.
- 3rd Saturday of every month, 10:00 am – 11:30 am
iCOLOR for Adults
Join us and enjoy the therapeutic benefits of coloring! All materials will be provided.
- Wednesdays, 11:00 am to 11:30 am
Preschool Pals Story Time
Caregivers and children ages 3 – 5
- Fridays, 10:30 am
- Fridays, 10:30 am
- 1st Saturday of every month @ 10:00 am
- Ages: 8 – 15
- October – May