The Beaumont Public Library System provides many services to its customers. These services include books, DVDs, reference services, databases, books kits, e-books, and more. Click on the links below to find out more about our services.
Ask a LibrarianCome into any of our libraries and ask us for help finding the resources that you are looking for. We are here to help.
BookMyne Library Catalog App
Book Discussion Kits
Patrons interested in book discussion groups for all ages will find a variety of literary styles and genres in the book discussion kits offered by the Library. These kits can encourage members to have thoughtful discussions which may motivate, inspire and just make for great conversations.
Database and Learning Resources
- Inter-Library Loan
- LearningExpress Library
- Library of Texas TexShare Database
- Mango Languages:English as a second language and foreign language learning
- OverDrive: Download e-Books and audiobooks
- Texas DMV Practice Tests: How to Pass 2018 TX DMV Test:Get instant access to free 2018 Texas DMV practice tests and requirements. Official TX DMV Handbooks, tips, tricks, and more.
- TexasLawHelp.org: Legal Help/Free Legal Documents:
- TumbleBooks: Children’s animated, talking picture books, read-alongs, videos, games, and more.
Library Meeting Rooms
Please contact the individual library branch for pricing and availability.
Library Online Account Portal
From our online portal you can:
- Review account settings.
- Search the catalog for books, e-books, DVDs, audiobooks and more.
- Place or view reservations/holds on items.
- View fines.
- Pay fines over $5.
- Create and save book lists.
The policies listed here serve as the operating principles and guidelines for our library system. Please click on the link to read the selected policy.