The Elmo Willard Branch Library Announces the Annual Aspiring Artist Exhibit
The sixth Annual Aspiring Artist Exhibit will be held during the month of August from Wednesday, August 1 – Thursday, August 30. The Guidelines for the Exhibit are as follows:
- All ages are invited to submit their artwork
- Entries must be brought to the Elmo Willard Library no later than Monday, July 27
- Each Aspiring Artist may submit as many of their pieces of artwork as they would like (original work is encouraged).
- Each entry must have a registration form attached; if the artist is under 18 years old a parent must provide their email address or phone number for the contact information
- Each entry must be left in the library until the last week in August; all artwork will be removed from library display on Thursday, August 30
- The last day to pick up your entry is September 10; after September 10th, entries that have not been picked up by the owner will be disposed of appropriately
- Photographs will be taken of all artwork; the photographs will be included in the artist catalog (brochure), available in the library and on Facebook
Any questions can be address to Geri Roberts at 409-892-4988.